Monday, November 29, 2010

A day without homework.

I've been enjoying this evening without any homework. Sure, I could have brought some home, but gosh darn in, I didn't feel like it. I didn't get any breaks other than stopping home for a quick bite today at lunch. So, what have a been doing this evening? Well, catching up on about a week and half of Ellen's talkshow episodes. Yes, one is quite busy and stressed to have let Ellen slide that long. I probably shouldn't do that because laughter can really be the best medicine.

I also was able to complete one huge present. I have several more on the list between birthdays and Christmas. I think I have it pretty manageable right now and am especially thankful for the good ole I.O.U.

Had a very nice Thanksgiving Day on Saturday with the family, although Laura was still in Kankakee and unable to make it. At least I'll get to catch up with her and Tom this coming weekend. The Tur-Duc-Hen we had for Thanksgiving dinner was quite the experience and very enjoyable. Wish I would have taken some leftovers home with me. But at least I got the leftover mashed potatoes.

For those that may not be familiar with a Tur-Duc-Hen, this is exactly what we had. mmm.mmm.good.

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

Interesting...was it good? It has always sounded like an odd combination to me but I've never known anyone who tried it.