Monday, December 14, 2009

Web Cast... DONE!

I'm so happy that the web cast went fairly smooth today. I feel such relief that it's over and done with. The video should be posted by Tuesday morning for people to replay. The winners have already been posted on www.CaseRocks.com

For those of you that have let me vent and talk about this project, I truly appreciate the ear and the encouragement. This project was quite the undertaking, but a very good learning experience. I don't know why I'm amazed or surprised by the "all hands on deck" mentality in the office... because I know I have great coworkers, but we all came together again to knock this project out. I'm very proud to have them as my coworkers and friends.

I've been enjoying my first evening without having a web cast to-do list hanging over my head. I was watching tv over dinner and saw a mini infomercial for Microsmores. You gotta check this out. I was in awe that this invention is actually needed by anyone.www.microsmores.com

No comments: