Monday, December 14, 2009

Cookies, cookies, and more cookies!

I spent Saturday at Stephanie's house making cookies with the gals, Jenny and Amanda. We had a bit of help from the kids. One being Taylor as seen below with Steph.
I'm not quite sure which round of dishes washing Jenny is starting here. I do know that Amanda was stepping in to help stir the triple batch of Spritz cookies I was making.
If we all weren't so busy making cookies, we would have had many more photos to share.
1. The huge table of ingredients for us to utilize.
2. The sugar cookie decoration line.
3. Photos documenting the mishaps (melted spoons, non-sticky dough, unmelting chocolate, and exploded cookies hitting the floor)
4. The cleanup crew (Reggie did a great job spit shining the floor where we dropped things... oh to have a dog again would be nice)
5. More photos of the happy bakers and the finished products (Spritz, Swedish almond butter cookies, English Toffee, Snickerdoodles, Peanut butter kiss cookies, Scotcheroos, White chocolate covered pretzyls, lemon cranberry cookies, sugar cookies, and those chocolate ones I don't remember the name of)

It was a great day! I can't wait til next year, but Jenny did have a good idea to make cookies for every holiday. Who knows... maybe we'll have a Christmas in July next year!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

YES!! CHRISTMAS IN JULY!! You ladies make some fabulous cookies! I'm a BIG fan, and even bigger after I eat all of them. 4 thumbs way up!! (baby likes them too!)

Jennay said...

hahaha! Yes it was sooo much fun and the outcome is the best! Cookies for everyone!

Anonymous said...

YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY! We liked them all, and appreciated getting so many delectible samples. Thanks for sharing. Momma

Amanda Rassi said...

Great pics and definitely lots of fun..even with the mishaps. =) I'm in for cookies in July just say the word. I love getting together with you girls.