Monday, August 31, 2009

Disc Golfing

I had a fun time on Sunday disc golfing with Tom and Jim over in Morton. The glasses make it a bit of a different game when it come to navigating the course for footing when trying to walk and throw. Tom made me stay on the fairway one hole and volunteered to go retrieve my errant throw. It was quite nice, cause who knows how far I would have rolled, had I stumbled down the hill.

Hopefully, we'll be able to get together once a week and play a course together. In between those days, like today, I'll try to make my way down to the stadium to practice. There's a nice be open area right next to the football stadium across from the softball diamonds. I was able to aim back and forth from tree to tree, trying to work on my technique a bit.

Although, I am think I need to make a sign like below and post it around the perimeter of my practice grounds.