Friday, August 28, 2009

Coke Bottle Glasses

Some days I wonder if I really could see with Coke bottle glasses. I'm thinking my vision couldn't be much worse off that what it is already. Maybe I could somehow construct them to be similar to goggles so I wouldn't have any "blind" spots. I'm not a real fan of limited peripheral vision.

The good news about this whole Lasik process is the doctor seems to be quite pleased with how all my eyeball measurements are coming in and sounded encouraging for my next appointment on 9-22 being good-to-go for scheduling the surgery. I've just gotta have some patience and try not to injure myself between now and then.
I got another call from the Red Cross to donate platelets, so I thought why not try again. Surprisingly they have appointments on Sat and Sunday's. Well, now I at least have one thing planned for my Labor Day weekend. With the iron supplement Laura suggested, I don't foresee any roadblocks I cannot prevent with my next donation. Let's just hope their machinery holds up this time around.

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

I think you should fashion some, I would love to see that. Glad to hear all is going well with this process. You are much braver than I.