Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Actual Birthday Day

Here's a photo of the lawn ornament Mom designed and Dad made for my birthday, which I promptly broke the first time I mowed the lawn. Somehow I managed to knock off one set of leaves and now it's back at The Workshop. I hope to get it back this weekend.
Dad was using his new camera to take photos that fine evening. He didn't know the camera has a power saving mode, so he missed the surprised, ooooing and aaaahhhing face I made upon opening my framed autographed Derrek Lee jersey. I took a moment to reenact the moment.
Here's me after the completely spastic laugh attack I had after seeing the above photo on the camera preview. Notice the dark spot on me shirt sleeve. That's just a portion of the tears I had to wipe away from laughing so hard. Grandpa thought I was going to explode.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI- we all thought you were going to explode. L