Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hangin' Out, Seein' People

I took last Friday off from work and got to spend most of the day with Matt. He was in town for the Owens Center ice show. I attended the ice show with Vince and Sofia. I also got to catch-up with Matt's Mom, Coach and Sister before and after. Definitely a fun day!

The weekend it self was pretty much a blur. Getting things done outside in the yard (another flowerbed) and things done inside. I was able to stop by to visit the parents and saw Tom and Laura for a bit to see what all they had gotten done in their yard.

Last night I chilled with Sandra and Sofia for girls night... wish I had more energy, but I kind of tired myself out. It was my first day in about a week of not running around somewhere. Sandra treated me to a new experience of a Smore made over the electric stove top. Pretty good, even though I'm not a marshmallow person, but definitely not something to right home to Mom about.

Tonight I mowed the lawn at warp speed so I got get a bite to eat before heading down to enjoy the Chiefs game. Absolutely perfect weather at the ballpark. I even managed to get my second game ball of the season. Third ball of the season if you count the "tarp" ball Tom snagged for me.

No comments: