Sunday, March 24, 2013

Event Goers - My Reality Show

I'm guessing you haven't heard of the reality show Event Goers, and neither have I. During my last road trip, a 5 hour trek to Louisville, KY to see P!nk, my mind was wandering. I know, hard to imagine.

It seems like there is a reality show for every walk of life, but if someone came knocking on my door, what would me reality show be about?
Colorado 2011

Picture it, me traveling and road tripping across the nation, near and far to take in concerts, sporting events, tv show tapings, and the occasional roadside attraction.
AZ, Spring Training 2004

Some trips would be solo and others would bring in some series regulars from my friends and family. If you've been on a trip with me, watch out... I'll be knocking on your door.
2007 Birthday at the Chiefs

Not wanting to leave Sparky and Jinkies at home, I would have to get an RV for the road trips. They might just become the most well traveled dog and cat this world has ever seen.
Jinkies helping pack 2005

Special guest stars? Yep, we'll have those. It will start out with the typical meet and greet at a concert. I'll join every fan club, look for behind the scene tours, and enter contests to earn that extra edge.
Sugarland meet and greet 2008

With the help of this crazy thing called social media, I'll be able to interact with the 7 people that will be out there tuning in to the zaniness that is sure to ensue during each episode of Event Goers. Maybe even make some direct connections to those at my events.
St. Louis, Skating Nationals 2006

How will the series start? Well, how about a solo trip to SoCal where I hit the San Diego Zoo & Safari, The La Brea Tar Pits, stop in on a former coworker, hike around Vasquez Rocks Park, watch a taping of The Exes, explore the haunted Whaley House, cheer on the San Diego Padres, witness a shark feeding at Birch Aquarium, and take my first redeye flight home. (Not necessarily in that order. Events subject to change.)
Ball of Twine 2004

While I'm out and about, we'll check in with parents who have been tasked to take of the rambunctious Sparky and my brother who stops in to make sure Jinkies hasn't dismantled his automatic feeder.
Sparkster 2010

But would this put an end to my blog? Chances are we'll never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fun read. Nicely done! M