Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random Thoughts While Traveling

I can't tweet while on an airplane and it's also not safe while driving, so I now have a backup of random thoughts floating around in my head.
  • The time it takes everyone to find room in the overhead compartments for their two pieces of luggage probably equals the time to wait in baggage claim if everyone were to check their bags.
  • Seeing houses from the airplane reminds me of the theme song from the Showtime series Weeds.
  • Cotton candy clouds may be my favorite kind of clouds.
  • Where do the sunset colors come from, especially the pink? I'm guessing I learned this back in middle school, but am no longer smarter than a 5th grader.
  • My dog seriously is Houdini.
  • I'm surprised the windmills in the windmill farms are spaced so far apart.
  • Don't know what to get someone for a gift, then visit Skymall. It's apparently the place to shop for the person who owns everything.
  • Is it really that hard for people to "hold it" for two hours? or is it monkey see, monkey do when the lavatory is empty?
Okay, I think my brain is fairly well empty now. I'm sure there were more thoughts and pressing questions, but that's all I got right now.

I'll blog in the next day or two about my weekend. For some who were counting, this was my 12th Sugarland concert and 5th this year. I sat next to a couple other fan club members and they were at their 8th show of the year (traveling from Indianapolis). So, maybe I'm not as crazy as people make me out to be?

Here's a teaser of what I saw!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, What FUN! Momma