Monday, October 10, 2011

10-7-11 Sugarland in St. Louis

So, my brain has been mush lately. Way too much going on at work and taking last Friday off wasn't the best timing. But, when you have tickets to a Sugarland show, there's no way of not going!

Gotta love how much fun Jennifer and Kristian have on stage together.



Sara Bareilles opened for them and then joined them for Come on Aileen in the encore. Before Sara hit the stage, the crowd erupted in almost deafening cheers at the news of the St. Louis Cardinals winning the first round of the playoffs. After a pause in the song and Kristian trading his hat for a Cardinal's cap, they wrapped up the concert.

Here's Mom and I before the concert started. We had a fun road trip with laughs, shopping, and a little bit of family.

1 comment:

P-town Tom said...

Is that 11 times now that you have Sugarland?

I've been to 5 concerts in my entire lifetime. You're lapping me, sis!