Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blogging Slacker

I am quite the blogging slacker lately. My mind just hasn't been there... I've lost the thoughts that trigger me to take a photo with my phone camera. I guess you'll have that.

Anyway, I had quite the busy weekend. I helped the parents with some landscaping at the front of the house. I totally could have taken a photo of how they finished it up when I stopped over there today, but it never even dawned on me. The "rock garden" is gone! It was a much needed facelift.

Saturday was a play day with practice and then a Chiefs game in the evening.... I guess that kind of continued into today because I went to this afternoon's game too. Probably why I've been doing chores ever since I finished dinner. All play and all fun lead to a very cluttered and messy house. I think I know what I'll be doing after work tomorrow... finding my kitchen table!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally got your blog site back after our old computer died. Let's see a photo of that new front storm door! Momma