Sunday, April 12, 2009

B-U-S-Y

That's a simple summary of my week... Busy! For those who may not know, work finally took a turn for the better and I have been challenged in a very chaotic and oddly fun way. Wanna know more, then give me a ring.

Anyway, we had our first softball practice yesterday. I'm guessing it was just in time for our first rainout tomorrow. The forecast doesn't look too promising for our first time. I guess you'll have that in April.

Other than that, I've gone to two Chiefs games and will be watching my third Cubs game this evening. I am proud to say that I have my W flag hanging in the office window for all to see. Let's hope I don't have to take it down anytime soon.

Let's hear it for a slightly less busy week where I can spend at least one evening at home during the week. Catching up on all household items over the weekend isn't the most fun. But then again, when you're done... it feels sooooo good!

Have a great week everyone!
Go Cubbies!

No comments: