Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fun Weekend

It all started out with Glogg making Saturday morning. Grandpa and I were boozin' up the house with are very potent mixture of wine, spirits, and spices. I never knew you could get drunk off of fumes. :) Anyway, there's a video below of setting the Glogg on fire... that was our after lunch entertainment. Beware of the loud sizzling, my laughter and Mom's screaming at the tale end. Sorry, can't figure out the volume control.

Saturday finished with going out with Matt B. (The guy I've been dating). We were supposed to meet at Panache... which we did, but they were technically closed for a private party. What?... I had a 1 out of 365 day chance on that one. So we went to the standby coffee house of Starbucks and played a couple games. I brought Pass the Pigs. It was hilarious to see a couple kids reactions to us adults rolling pigs on the table.
Today, the fun continued with a Mom and Tom outing. Tom treated us to lunch at Jane's Icebox in Dunlap... mmm...mmm... good. Then Mom treated us to the movie Bolt in 3D. It was a good and fun movie, but not enough things came out of the screen. Mom could have jumped much more.
This evening I look forward to a little relaxation and taste-testing the cookies Laura gave me. They look mighty tasty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness pass the pig....what a blast from the past and all the memories of playing pass the pig in the waiting room of the hospital...soooooo many years ago. You have brought a smile to my face with the pictures of the pigs.
Hope you had a wonderful New Year.
PASS THE PIG, Oh my what a fun memory of us playing that game. I had forgotten it. Thanks
Aunt Joyce