Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another Chilly Day

Sure, the calendar hasn't officially told us yet, but I firmly believe that winter is here. Just look outside, or slide to your car and I think you may just agree with me. What have I been doing lately? Well, I made cookies with the girls at work over the weekend... some of you may have been on the receiving end of those goodies. I also saw the movie Four Christmases with Matt. It was much better than I thought it would be and had some surprise stars in it. This week I rented the series, Six Feet Under, from Family Video and have been watching episodes of that. It's quite an interesting show.

Well, I had a request to post a picture with my next blog, so Momma, this one goes out to you.
Add Image



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cookies have been delicious!!! I have to admit that being on the receiving end is quite nice!

Anonymous said...

I agree- the cookies were delish! I ate more than my fair share. I started watching Six Feet Under on DVD- it is really interesting. If you keep watching them, let me know. I'd love to join you around season 3. Laura

P-town Tom said...

Hmph... I was able to snag one of the peanut butter chocolate kiss cookies before they all disappeared (thankfully)!
Thanks for again for the goodies!

Anonymous said...

THANKS for the special picture! I feel special that you chose it just for me. Love & hugs, Momma