Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ever been tempted to...

...drive your right side tires up on the sidewalk? I was driving through a neighborhood at lunchtime that has sidewalks right next to the road (no grass in between). There was still snow on the sidewalks and I wanted to leave some tire tracks. I was just thinking of what other people might think, to see tire tracks on the sidewalk.

I would simple ease onto the sidewalk via someone's driveway and then exit at the next driveway. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for me... the neighborhood was hoppin' and I would have had witnesses. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you drive on the sidewalk, you might risk getting a nail, screw, or thumbtack in your tire! Or, you might get bubblegum in your treads. What if a darling little dogger ran out to greet you and you got distracted and hit a fireplug? Think about it.... And then kindly drive your vehicle on the proper pavement. You'll thank me later. :-)