Saturday, July 25, 2015

Whitney's Walk 7-25-15

This year there was nothing in my way from making it to Whitney's Walk and the weather was supposed to be cooler than normal. Sparky and I woke up bright and early (earlier than a week day) and got prepped to head out to Jubilee Park for the walk.

Many years I give in to my little furry friend and speed walk through the entire course as quickly as my two legs can keep up with his 4 little legs. This particular year, since the humidity made it feel like I was swimming, I stuck back with our group and chit-chatted quite a bit.

Sparky still lead the way for our group and made friends with the likes of this boy in his sweet ride.

I eventually gave in to my little buddy and we burned through the 2nd half of the course. I was a sweaty mess and he was one tuckered out dog.

It was such a nice day to meet new people on the Living for Lynn team, and support such a great cause. I cannot thank my friends and family enough for their support and helping me reach my donation goal!

No comments: