Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Do you see what I see?


My window view for the last couple months included a barren oversized flowerpot, and sometime during my extended weekend a tropical paradise grew outside my office.

As I watched the palm fronds dance in the wind, my thoughts went into overdrive. Some might stop at thinking it's a beautiful flower/plant arrangement. Me, not so much.

Wow, those palm fronds could really come in handy! Just think if it were Black Friday and our office neighbor was Target instead of The Ultimate Tan... it's 3am with a line of people wrapped around the parking lot when the sky opens up and unleashes a flood of rain.

You don't have a tent and forgot your umbrella, but spy the palm fronds waving across the parking lot. Next thing you know, you're in Survivor mode and start weaving the palm fronds together to form a roof to your soon to be shelter. Thank goodness you took Basket Weaving 101 in college.

So, is this what you see in the photo too?

No comments: