Wednesday, December 18, 2013

White Elephant 2014

Today was our annual White Elephant gift exchange at work. For those lucky few that follow me on Twitter/Facebook, you may already know that my boss walked away with a WaxVac. I don't think he could have paid any of us to take that off his hands, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it pop up again next year.


I admit, I stole my gift from Jeff. Partially because I didn't think we would have any steals, plus, it had nice pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that came with it. But what's best... I have a happy addition to my desk. Running low on desk space, I seated him, El Toro, on my toilet coffee mug.

How could you not smile inside when greeted by El Toro when you enter your cube?

The best Holiday Sweater goes to Jeff. I think even the non-holiday, Chirstmas "haters" may even enjoy such a sweater.
The sweater design reminds me... to my surprise, there were no "pooping" animal candy dispensers in the gift exchange this year.

I busted out my new and only holiday shirt. I truly love this magical time of year and can't wait to spend time with my family and friends this holiday season.

No comments: