Saturday, October 19, 2013

How to replace a Pink concert

In search of live music to replace the Pink concert that was postponed due to vocal rest, we meandered up to Evergreen and found ourselves at The Little Bear.

I'm not one for the bar scene, but some good food, great friends, and a band (PJ Zahn) playing covers while I'm highly caffeinated can make for an awesome night.

Some glow sticks would have made it epic, but they slipped my mind, so we had to make due with our surroundings. There wasn't one inch of Little Bear's walls that weren't covered by graffiti or a sign covered in graffiti.

I've never taken part in such activities, but when the perfect opportunity presents itself, you must take advantage! Hanging in the billiards area were two fox and hound prints asking to answer the question, "What does the fox say?"

We couldn't leave out the horse and hound.

Why not add in a duck...

...and an elephant!

Here's one of the final products. I think our graffiti was a nice addition to what was already there.

After winning a couple games of pool, randomly singing, and brushing up on my drawing during the band changeover, the evening continued a bit longer with Mojo Mama.

No, none of our underwear is hanging from the ceiling of The Little Bear. And no, I did not carve anything into the tables. Yes, a bartender will look at you like you're nuts when you ask for a Baileys with decaf coffee.

That pretty much wraps up the fun evening with Emily and Joe. I was graced with Toni's, aka Kitteh's, presence when I finally went too bed.
If you haven't You Tubed the video, What does the fox say?, please do so now.

No comments: