Monday, June 18, 2012

June is flying by!

I look at the calendar, and I can't believe the date. It's the 18th already, and I have two concerts coming up this week!

But before we get to those exciting happenings, I must share a few happening from the last couple weeks. In no particular order.

SOFTBALL: I had a 9-9 hit streak spanning across 3 games! It's rare I remember any stats, let along what a hitter did his previous at bat when I'm in the field.

WORK: I finally figured out how I can estimate the percentage I have done on the 800ish page spec book I'm working on. Once I have the time to figure out the number, I'll be happy to share.

COWORKERS: I had two new coworkers start last week, but that also means another said Adios. The last piece of my Dream Design Team officially left the building on Friday. Ryan will be missed just as much as Jenny and Jess.

FAMILY: I wish I would have known my Dad was this easy to shop for. We celebrated his birthday on Saturday and I gave him a few things. I do believe I got the biggest smile when he opened the package of bacon.

FRIENDS: I had a blast from the past on Friday. My partner in crime for the 2002 Peoria Chiefs looked me up. It was great to catch up with Stacy. 2002? Heck, it seemed like yesterday. Friends like that are priceless.

PETS: Sparky got a bath after rolling in death/poop. Apparently frustrated by the clean scent I forced him to have, he lashed out at an unsuspecting rabbit in the backyard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what, no pix?
Hugs,
Momma