Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A New Year Begins

I've decided to put most if not all of January out of my mind and pretend it didn't happen. February is the start of a new year for me.

This first week of February should be pretty killer... Tonight my volleyball team kicked some serious butt and played quite well together. Unfortunately, I'll be nursing a jammed/sprained finger for yet another week. I really shouldn't set the ball. Still got the serve though... well, most of the time anyway.

Tomorrow will be my catchup day around the house and chance to get in some time with The Sparkster. Poor little guy has a bit of crate time in his future, but I got some of the best dog-sitters lined up to come watch him.

I don't want to jinx what is to come in the following days, but do plan on hopping back on the blogging bandwagon. More to come...

1 comment:

P-town Tom said...

that reminds me... when do I need to visit the ol' Sparkster?