Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thoughts up in my head.

It's been a long week. I'm pleased to report that tomorrow is Friday!

Work has been beyond hectic and I've been trying to help out where I can. Not to mention my stomach is all sorts of messed up and I've been sleeping like crap. Work should slow down a bit once February hits. Let's hope my digestive system levels out before than I catch some quality Z's this weekend.

I kept tossing around the idea of going to the Cubs Caravan tonight, but last week I ultimately decided that I would pass this year because don't like the parking at the RiverPlex and chances of my working late and missing part of it were high. I was right, didn't get home until around 6pm tonight and I'm quite glad I don't have to leave the house.

I believe the only thing I'm missing is time with friends. I can do without the ballpark food and the lines, especially when I've seen almost all of the players with the Peoria Chiefs. If Marlon Byrd were there, I would have been down their for sure. I love the players that seem to be having fun while they're playing.

This week I was quite excited to get tickets for Sandra and I to go to the Rosie Show when Kathy Griffin is scheduled to be the guest. Well, that was until today when I got notification that they decided to do a non-audience interview. Our presence is longer requested.

I will be quite disappointed if Rosie does another serious interview with a comedian to focus on their troubled childhood and abuse they wrote about in their bestselling book. I tune in for the fun and entertainment... I don't want to see those heavy topics at the end of a long work day. I guess time will tell. Maybe I have my hopes set too high for the format of Rosie's new show.

That's what's floating around in my head right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that the "Rosie" thing didn't pan out. Better luck next time, Jane and Sandra. Hugs, Mom