Saturday, September 10, 2011

LBT - Miranda Lambert Photos

At this point in time I'm wiped out. Crazy exciting and fun concert followed by lack of sleep and a walk/run event by 8:20 this morning have me splattered on the couch. I don't have the attention span for anything, so I'm blogging while the shiny cars in the Nascar race go round in circles on the TV, and I'm checking out new music on amazon.com. I wish I could call this multitasking, but I seem to be getting nothing accomplished, so that would be a stretch.

Anyway, I only took a few LBT photos last night since I knew I'd have the kick ass one with them and myself. Here's one of them rockin' out!

I like using the sport mode on my camera at concerts because then you have a better chance of snapping a photo with nice singing face. It's amazing how distorted people can make their face while singing.

Here's two sets of sports snaps of Miranda Lambert. Each strut/dance is 30 photos. I may not have picked quite the right speed, but you get the picture.


Here's the Firebird Fly project I made for Mom and asked Little Big Town to sign during the meet and greet. I couldn't wait, so I gave it to her today. Her reaction was priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great surprise to get the autographed Firebird Fly photo! Many thanks. Momma