Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trying to Play Catch Up

Time has just been flying lately. That's good because Spring is here, but not so good because I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I should have these past couple of weeks.

Right now I'm really looking forward to our first softball game of the season. We've had a few practices already and our first game is on the 12th. I'm hoping we'll win a few more games this year by going back to the team name, 3 up 3 down.

I've recently been convinced by my former coworker, Naomi, to sign up for Building Steam. She claims there are categories for walkers, walk to run, and runners for 10 weeks of training for the Steamboat Classic. Not sure I'll necessarily be ready to compete in the Steamboat, but it will give me a good start for the Warrior Dash (which Tom convinced me to sign up for) later this year.

That's what's on my mind at the moment.

Oh, a side note... I'm watching Ellen from earlier today and recording keeps stalling out and the sound reminds me of the old Atari games' buzzer noises.

2 comments:

Amanda Rassi said...

That's great! You do lots of walking, I'm sure it will be a breeze!

Anonymous said...

Can Sparky go with you on the Steamboat race?! Momma