Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sugarland's photo

Sugarland's photo: Three Sugarpics from a sold-out Bloomington IL. It's hot in here, and it feels GREAT! Bring on the steam!
Sugarland on WhoSay

Had another wonderful night with Little Big Town and Sugarland. I actually didn't take my camera with me this time. I took in the whole show through my own two eyes, no little glowy screens. So glad I did that and can't wait to go again later this year. I hope Aunt Cheryl had as much fun as I did. Now I just have to try to catch some Z's.

Here's our view from the show from Cheryl's camera phone. Doesn't really get much better than 3rd row off the corner of the stage. Especially when Kristian walks by to hand out a guitar. Oh, and getting to hear Sugarland cover CeeLo Forget You, Brittany Spears, Destiny's Child, and Madonna was sweet. LBT joined them for Just Like a Prayer and they started their own set with Bruno Mars' song, Grenade. Wish I had recordings of all those!

2 comments:

Amanda Rassi said...

Wow you had great seats! Looks like a great time. And good idea to leave the camera at home. I get so caught up taking pictures that I forget to enjoy the show.

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the photos. Momma