Thursday, August 7, 2008

Have you played Ladder Golf?

I'm sure the answer to this question is yes for most people, BUT... have you played ladder golf in your place of work??? To help break up the slow work week, I brought my indoor-friendly ladder golf game. We played one round during our afternoon break, Designers vs. Coordinators. I'm sad to report that the Coordinators were defeated. Tomorrow... Game ON... bring it, Designers!!!
Above from left to right is Meaghan "straight off the boat from Ireland" Pratt and Jenny "lightning" Akins. Meaghan scored a point with her blue toss, but it wasn't enough to put us in the lead over Jess and Jenny.

2 comments:

Jennay said...

BRING IT ON!!! Going for 2!

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous that there is time for games where you work! (sigh) maybe someday....
Laura