Monday, July 14, 2014

Guess what? It's July.


I have no particular reason why it's been about a month since my last post. I've done things, really, I have. Sure, I've spent my fair share of time watching American Ninja Warrior, but in additional to that, I've got myself moving. I don't plan to become a warrior myself, but if they can do those crazy athletic obstacle courses, then I can sure get my butt on the bike, doing yardwork, or take a long walk.

Sooooo, yeah, the last month has been a pretty big blur. Had a couple road trips with friends or should I just say family (they might as well be) to see some Kane County Cougar baseball and an awesome concert in Cedar Rapids, IA. Throw in a solo trip to Indy for a Dave Matthews Band concert, random drives out to Peoria airport, a 5th of July party with friends and family and a hilarious movie, Tammy, and you've got a pretty content Jane. Not to mention I've started a new book, Kamikaze Kangaroos!


Some of you may be well aware of my antics over the last month, but just in case you're not, here are a couple of my favorite photos.


Classic Tom reaction to Jane cracking herself up.

As for the rest of July, I hope the good times continue. I've been reminded that my birthday is approaching... I get caught off guard each time I get a random Happy Birthday Coupon in the mail/email, or have a friend ask me how I'm going to celebrate. I do not have a good answer as of yet. I just hope that in between my travels I get to celebrate with my family. Sometimes it doesn't get much better than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gotta love that T-J crack-up photo