Thursday, November 17, 2011

Uneventful

So, it's been over two weeks since I've posted. Apparently I haven't done anything too noteworthy as of late. Tonight is no different. Exhausted from work and hanging out on the couch with a couple furry, fuzzy friends.

I'm really looking forward to my ankle healing. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks with the split and based on how it feels, I'm going to take the doctor's advice and go with the 3 weeks. I find it amazing that it is still a bit swollen.

That's what's floating through my head at the moment... not much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and see what's bloggin' with you. What, no exciting story about the trip to that still outdoors-store and the Burger Barge?! What, no photo of our two wack-a-doodle dog-a-roos? Love ya bunches! Momma