Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Short Nascar Season

Well, the softball season finished up a couple weeks ago and we had a small gathering tonight over at Jillian's. I think we should have called in some of the reserves so we could have a full team, but none the less, we had fun. I myself, had a blast!

Got the game cards going and I of course hop into the seat of the 4-man Nascar game. The first two rounds had us all trying to chase down Loyd. The tide turned in the 3rd round after I accidentally went in for a pit stop. Almost starting one lap down, I decided to wreak havoc on the rest of the field. I actually hit the break during a race! Hiding out in the third corner, I saw them coming out of turn two, down the straight-away, and I made my move.

Gun in and hope for a head-on collision with Loyd. I missed him and Jim, buy completely wiped out Tom. This caused me to laugh uncontrollably and almost fall out of the car. I think Tom's car or maybe mine took a nice flight like below. I had too much fun... wish I could chill like that every night. Good people and fun times... love it!

No comments: