Thursday, December 23, 2010

Officially Christmas Break

I made it through the week and it's now officially Christmas Break, sure, I only get 3 days, but I'm fully prepared to enjoy it and relax. I think I'm quite fortunate to have this reaction.

It seems like so many of the people around me are getting stressed out because they have to spend time with family and are worried about gift giving. The fact that I truly love my family and enjoy spending time with them allows me to relax and have fun. There are no pressures to make sure things go well... family understands.

And as far as the gift giving... I had a new strategy this year. Quantity, not Quality! Everyone gets the same amount of gifts and all at the same price point. It really helped cut down on the planning and stressing out. The only down side was the amount of wrapping paper and tape that I had to use. Yes, it took some time to wrap everything, but in the end, I think I came out on top because I spent minimal time out in the stores this year. Let's just hope I see some smiling faces on Christmas morning.

Just think, hidden inside of each of these boxes are little wrapped up _____. Sorry, can't give away the contents just yet.

No comments: