Thursday, September 10, 2009

Squirrels doing their part.

The squirrels are trying to help control the black walnut population... they take the green ones and the darker crusty ones (ewww). How do I know it's multiple squirrels? Well, Jinkies sits by the back door and chitter-chatters with them, so I can take their names down. Their efforts help prevent me from turning an ankle in the backyard, so I think thank you cards are in order. We've asked them to bring more friends, but they're still having a difficult time clearing the whole yard. I'm going to have to pick up the slack and go out back and pick up some more of those pesky things before I mow the lawn next. The kicker is that they aren't even from my trees!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about asking Ralph to trap some of our squirrels and transplant them to London? Momma