Sunday, September 28, 2008

Crazy Weekend

Right now I don't have too many photos from my evening with Andre Dawson. Luckily, Jim was there with his huge camera and took many more photos. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get those yet.

I kind of decided that I have much more fun telling the story of my evening, so I'll just share the best picture of event for now. I can't come close to expressing the joy of the evening in words on screen.


This weekend seemed like 4 days instead of 2. That's because I took a nap yesterday and today. It's amazing how much sleep you lose when you keep playing back the evening of meeting your childhood idol.

I did get a chance to enjoy the weather and get quite a bit of yardwork done. Tom was a huge help in extracting the never-dying tree-like weed from between Steve and my fence. If I'm lucky, I won't have to talk to Steve anytime in the near future.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday... I know I will, it's a short week for me.

No comments: